Organic Rotted Horse Manure 1400L Bulk Bag
ORGANIC HORSE MANURE BULK BAG
- MASSIVE 1400-Litre Bulk Bag £109.50
- ORDER BY 1pm FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY! STANDARD DELIVERY 2 - 4 WORKING DAYS.
- Farm manure features a combination of blended manures to mix with your native soil to create a rich, organic soil bed perfect for your garden. This blend enhances soil fertility at the time of planting, giving your plants a strong start for full, lush growth. The manures used in Beaver organics farm blend have been fully composted, eliminating any odour or the potential for weed seeds to germinate. Put the “farm” in your garden with our farm blend!
Here at Beaver organic's we have tried, tested and perfected all our growing mediums until they are perfect for the jobs we say they're good for! Mix farm manure with your native soil to add fertility to the soil. This premium, all-purpose organic mix is perfect for top dressing or side dressing your plants to give them an added boost of nitrogen for a more full and lush growth.
We stand behind our farm manure for trees, shrubs, lawns, vegetables & roses with a 100% satisfaction guarantee because we believe your plants will grow stronger and more-full, giving you a beautiful landscape that will endure for years to come.
4 BENIFITS OF ADDING ORGANIC MATERIALS TO YOUR SOIL:
- Improves soil structure so that water, air and energy can move freely through the soil. Good soil texture should be crumbly to the touch, not clumpy or sandy.
- Increases nutrient content in the soil. Many of us know about soil nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, but organic matter also builds up copper, iron, zinc and manganese.
- Uses less water. When soil structure and texture is healthy, it retains water more efficiently, leading to less water usage (and lower water bill!).
- Keeps plants healthy. When the soil is fertile, plants are happier. And happy plants have fewer problems with disease and pests. The healthier your plants are, the less need you have to use chemicals to treat pest and disease issues
WHAT'S IT GOOD FOR IN THE GARDEN?
Our farm manure is ready to use. Layer it over the soil and spread evenly to about 2" to 3" thick. You can then mix it into the soil if you wish or leave it as-is until the Spring before planting. Alternatively, apply to soil about a week before planting and mix into the soil so it can really get in there and work its magic. Farm manure can be used as a mulch on borders and tubs, soil improver and for planting trees.
OUR BULK BAG SIZES, BIGGER THAN THE COMPETITION!
We offer two sizes of bulk bags our standard bulk bag supplied are 1000-Litre when packaged full to the top and great value for money! We also offer our JUMBO bulk bags 1400-Litre when packaged and is ideal for customers who require multiple bags. Please note: all volumes are approx. when packaged.
We Also Recommend
Ericaceous Composted Bark Fines Bulk Bag
Enriched Screened Topsoil 1400L Bulk Bag
Black Gold Multi Purpose Soil 1400L Bulk Bag