Spent Mushroom Compost Bulk Bag
MUSHROOM COMPOST BULK BAGS
- 1000-Litre Bulk Bag £91.00
- MASSIVE 1250 Litre Bulk Bag £109.40
- ORDER BY 11AM FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY! STANDARD DELIVERY 5 - 7 WORKING DAYS.
Here at Beaver Compost we have tried, tested, and perfected all our growing mediums until they are perfect for the jobs we say they're good for! Our Mushroom Compost features a combination of blended chicken manure, shredded wheat straw, and gypsum to mix with your native soil. This creates a rich, organic soil bed perfect for your garden. This blend enhances soil fertility at the time of planting, giving your plants a strong start for full and lush growth. The manure used in Beaver Organic's Mushroom Compost is fully composted chicken manure and will not burn your plants. Your plants will “cluck” with delight!
Beaver Organic's Mushroom Compost is the answer to clay and heavy-based soil's as it's a blend of chicken Manure, wheat Straw and gypsum which improves your native soil and breaks down clay-based soil's! Simply spread around planting holes when planting or use as a mulch and work into existing soil.
4 BENEFITS OF ADDING ORGANIC MATERIALS TO YOUR SOIL:
- Improves soil structure so that water, air, and energy can move freely through the soil. Good soil texture should be crumbly to the touch, not clumpy or sandy.
- Increases nutrient content in the soil. Many of us know about soil nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, but organic matter also builds up copper, iron, zinc, and manganese.
- Uses less water. When soil structure and texture is healthy, it retains water more efficiently, leading to less water usage (and lower water bill!).
- Keeps plants healthy. When the soil is fertile, plants are happier. And happy plants have fewer problems with disease and pests. The healthier your plants are, the less need you have to use chemicals to treat pest and disease issues
- Mid-brown in colour
- pH Level: 6.5 -7
- Organic Matter: 66%
- Ammonia: 0.26%
- Magnesium: 0.4%
- Nitrate: 0.08%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Potassium: 3.1%
- Total Nitrogen: 2.4%
WHAT'S IT GOOD FOR IN THE GARDEN?
Mushroom Compost will improve the quality of almost any soil, for this reason, it is most often considered a soil conditioner. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the betterment of plants. It can be used to plant into or simply as mulch. Spread onto borders and let nature do the hard work. It can also be used as a top dressing for lawns that have been planted on clay-heavy soil. Mushroom Compost can be used as a mulch on borders and tubs, soil improver, potting mix, and planting trees.
ADDED NATURAL FERTILISER? This product has been produced with our unique added natural fertilizer which has all the goodness your plants need. Nitrogen for top growth, Phosphates for root growth, Potash for flowering, and fruiting & Trace elements for taste and colour.
OUR BULK BAG SIZES, BIGGER THAN THE COMPETITION!
We offer two sizes of bulk bags our standard bulk bag supplied are 1000-Litre when packaged full to the top and great value for money! We also offer our JUMBO bulk bags 1200-Litre when packaged and is ideal for customers who require multiple bags. Please note: all volumes are approx. when packaged.
We also offer this product in bulk loose loads , feel free to contact us on 0208 058 6969 if you wish to enquire.